AREAS OF EXPERTISE
M&A; Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- 40 under 40 - Asian Legal Business 2021
- Singapore's 21 most influential lawyers under 40 - Singapore Business Review 2020
- Bachelor of Laws – National University of Singapore
- Admitted to practice in Singapore
- Advised DBS Bank Ltd in its capacity as issue manager, underwriter and placement agent for a potential public listing of Mindchamps to raise approximately S$40 million
- Advised Haitong International Securities (Singapore) Limited in its capacity as arranger and placement agent in relation to a notes issuance programme
- Advised the OUE Limited in its mandatory cash offer for shares in International Heathway Corporation Limited on the Mainboard of the SGX-ST at approximately S$0.110 per share.
- Advised Malaysian state-owned oil and gas firm Petroliam Nasional Bhd’s (PETRONAS) acquisition of 100% interest in Amplus Energy Solutions Pte Ltd (also known as M+) for an undisclosed sum. M+, a leading Singapore-based company with a portfolio of distributed, renewable energy assets in Asia, is one of India’s largest rooftop solar power producers.
- Advised LOGOs in its joint venture with CSC Holdings Limited, via a subscription for shares in a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSC Holdings Limited, to redevelopment the property at 2 Tanjong Penjuru Crescent into a modern ramp-up warehouse for an estimated total development cost of S$108 million.
- Advised in Red Dot Payment Pte Ltd shareholders in the sale of the majority stake to PayU, the payments and fintech business of Naspers.
- Advising technology, online payment gateway companies and insurance tech companies in their ongoing strategic alliances and key corporate actions
- Advised Singapore Medical Group Limited in its corporate actions.
- Advising DRB HICOM in the sale of Corwin Holding Pte. Ltd. (registered proprietor of The Verge Singapore) for S$189.75 million.
- Advised in the vendors holding the majority stake in the sale of the entire issued share capital of SG Carmart Pte. Ltd. with an aggregate sale consideration of S$60 million.