AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Corporate Finance; Leveraged/Acquisition Finance; Real Estate Finance; and Project Finance
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (History and Political Science Majors) – Australian National University
- Admitted to practice in NSW, and qualified to practice in England, Victoria and the ACT
- Acted for (1) ANZ/CBA/ING/Metrics in relation to its A$440,000,000 facilities for Billbergia, (2) ANZ/Bankwest/BOC/ICBC in relation to A$280,000,000 facilities for Billbergia and (3) ANZ/Bankwest/ING in relation to A$180,000,000 facilities for Billbergia.
- Acted for Platino in relation to its (1) A$180,000,000 facilities from ANZ/ING/BOC for Chatswood Place and (2) A$80,000,000 financing from ANZ for Vantage.
- Acted for ANZ PNG in relation to its (1) PGK100,000,000 facilities for Bismark and (2) 130,000,000 financing for ICTSI, and acted for ANZ/BSP in relation to their PGK335,000,000 financing for Papindo.
- Acted for MA Financial in relation to (1) A$200,000,000 financing from Westpac for Westfield Marion, (2) A$110,000,000 financing from MetLife for Westfield Figtree and (3) A$45,000,000 financing from BankSA for Bathurst Stockland.
- Acted for TWT in relation to its (1) A$90,000,000 financing from ANZ for Ultimo, (2) A$40,000,000 financing from NAB for Bondi and (3) A$40,000,000 financing from NAB for Lane Cove.
- Acted for CBA including in relation to its (1) A$180,000,000 financing for Comino, (2) A$48,000,000 financing for Ingleburn, (3) A$54,000,000 financing for SNS, (4) A$32,000,000 financing for Dawescastle and (5) A$41,000,000 financing for Double Bay.
- Acted for TPG in relation to ANZ/BAML/HSBC/Macquarie/NAB/Nomura/Westpac’s A$750,000,000 financing for the acquisition of Inghams.
- Acted for McAleese in relation to ANZ/JPMorgan’s A$400,000,000 senior/mezzanine financing for IES.
- Acted for NAB/Westpac/CBA/GE in relation to their (1) A$132,000,000 financing of CHAMP’s oOh!media acquisition and (2) A$80,000,000 financing of oOh!media’s EyeCorp acquisition.
- Acted for UBS in relation to its A$740,000,000 financing of TDR’s acquisition of Ausco.
- Acted for CHAMP in relation to NAB’s A$50,000,000 financing for Accolade/Constellation Wines.
- Acted for Lachlan Murdoch in relation to his A$150,000,000 financing for TEN.
- Acted for EQT/Investor AB in relation to their (1) €4,500,000,000 take-private of Gambro and (2) €2,850,000,000 buyout of Mölnlycke.
- Acted for Triton in relation to its €210,000,000 buyout of Basler.
- Acted for MCG in relation to its €81,000,000 and US$111,000,000 buyout of a global consultancy.