AREAS OF EXPERTISE
M&A; Capital Raisings; Cross-Border Advisory; General Corporate Advisory; Foreign Investment Regulations
- Certificate in CTA1 Foundations of Tax - Tax Institute
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Australia National University
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) - The University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of International Studies (History and Politics) - The University of Adelaide
- Admitted to practice in New South Wales and South Australia
- Advising Xplore Wealth Limited (ASX: XPL) on its $60 million acquisition by HUB24 Limited (ASX: HUB) for a mixture of cash and scrip by way of a concurrent share scheme of arrangement and option scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Refratechnik Group on the acquisition of leading magnesia producer QMAG Limited from Sibelco.
- Acting for the founder of Kounta, a growing Australian POS solutions provider, on the $84 million acquisition of Kounta by Lightspeed POS Inc, a Canadian listed entity for a combination of cash, scrip and contingent consideration.
- Acting for the vendors of a national trucking and logistics company in the sale of their shares to a private equity- backed logistics group for $20 million for a combination of cash, scrip and contingent consideration.
- Acting for a global FMCG Group on a complex multibillion-dollar restructure of its Australian assets and businesses.
- Advising MedAdvisor Limited (ASX: MDR) on the establishment of a Singapore-based joint venture with Asian healthcare company, Zuellig Pharmaceuticals.
- Acting for Mazars, a global accounting firm, on its mergers with Hanrick Curran and Cummings Flavel McCormack.
- Advising funds associated with MA Asset Management (a subsidiary of Moelis Australia) on multiple portfolio investments (equity and convertible notes) into fast growing technology businesses.
- Advising Partners for Growth on multiple warrant arrangements in connection with secured venture debt transactions with Australian and multi-national growth companies.
- Advising Tank Stream Ventures and the BridgeLane Group on various portfolio investments, including ezyCollect, Biteable, Equitise, Go1, Agerris, Sprout Stack and Flare HR.
- Acting for Plutora, an international software company, on an $18.5 million investment by Macquarie Capital.
- Advising Saville Capital on a pre-IPO convertible note investment into Laybuy Holdings.
- Acting for Energy Renaissance on various investment rounds, including a Series B equity round and convertible note round.